Please see below for our prayer requests. We would be grateful if you would joining us in bringing these requests to God and rejoicing with us when He answers them:
- Thank God for the appointment of Catherine as Empowerment Worker. Please pray for her as she gets up to speed with G2L and Hope into Action nationally. Pray that the Holy Spirit will fill and equip her for the new role she has undertaken. Catherine is responsible for vetting all those referred to us. Please pray for great discernment and wisdom as she looks at these referrals, meets potential tenants and identifies their personal needs and what support package is needed.
- Thank God for Bob’s willingness to become a trustee and treasurer. At the start of this new financial year, pray for him as he sets up the 2020 accounts, updates the budget, and takes on responsibility for payroll and HMRC
- The Chaplain at Acklington has made the first referral. Thank God for the positive dialogue with the prison and pray for the Chaplain as he meets prisoners who will soon be leaving, that he will have wisdom as to who to refer to us.
- Give thanks for Gill’s work and the progress that has been made in 2019.
- Please pray for the Trustees as they plan for this first house and future houses.
- The first house is being supported by the Gateway Church Northumberland in Shilbottle. Pray for the Friendship and Support Group who will be supporting tenants when they move into the house. This group will receive training from Hope into Action all day on Friday 24th
- On Saturday 18th February the Trustees, HiAN Management Team and Church support group will be attending Safeguarding Training. Please pray that this training will help all of us understand fully the issues of working with vulnerable adults.
- Please pray for Catherine and Paul as they meet with the director of Hope into Action and our HiA “mentor” on Thursday 23rd January, that this will be a productive time and ensures that everything is correctly in place for setting up the new house.
- As other Churches are contacted and news of G2L spreads, please pray that more people will want to give regularly to the charity so that the defict is covered. Also that grant applications will be successful.
- Praise God that we have an investor who is buying a house for us to use
- Give thanks that a suitable house has been found and the offer accepted
- Pray that the conveyancing all goes smoothly
- Pray for God to provide the additional funding needed to employ a worker and for the recruitment process